What do you do when you’ve “tried everything,” but nothing ever worked?
Well, maybe it did work, but…
- the results only lasted a few weeks or months.
- it was too difficult to follow the restrictive diet and keep up with the daily regimen of supplements.
- you only feel like you got some of the results you were hoping for.
- you were told, after several months of being compliant that you simply had to wait longer for results.
- you weren’t sure what to think because there was no support with the book, or program, or supplement you bought and didn’t know what to do next.
These are all pretty typical comments we hear from people who have been trying for awhile to find the right path… the right plan… and the right customized strategy for their specific healing needs.
And if you’re feeling like that, too… you’re not alone.
So great, you know you’re not the only one, but how does that help you find the right plan for you?
First… you need to check in and ask yourself, “Do I believe there is a plan out there waiting just for me that will help me reach my healing goals?”
If the answer is “No,” then I suggest taking a deep breath and digging in deep to find that place inside you that believes you are worth continuing search. That piece of you that knows you are worth looking under another rock for the answer. You are worth finding that right path just for you. But if you still can’t find that place of belief, then ask yourself this…. “What is it hooked me in and got me started reading this in the first place and still wants me to continue reading if I don’t believe there’s an answer to my health challenges?”
My guess, is that little light of hope is still shinning in you somewhere, but it just might be very dim right now. The great part is that it’s STILL SHINING. All you have to do is focus on that light and let it fill you with enough hope to keep searching! I promise you the answer is out there…. Keep reading and see if this is what you’ve been looking for.
If the answer is Yes!, then keep reading.
Here are the most common underlying blocks we’ve found prevents people from finding the right healing path for them so they get sustained results.
- The protocol is too strict.
- The plan is too generic and isn’t customized to you and your specific needs.
- Too many supplements.
- There is no plan.
- Not enough support
- No emotional support
- Process doesn’t resonate with you.
- Incomplete process
- There is no piece of the process that helps you retrain the brain out of fight-or-flight mode.
There is no one way to heal all people from all things. But there is a specific path for you to reach your healing goals.
And on every path, you need three things:
- A custom plan
- Tools to stop the root causes and retrain the body and mind to get out of crisis mode and get on a healing path
- Support to avoid pitfalls, feel confident you’re on the right path, and heal.
And if the plan you’re on right now doesn’t have those things, then you are going to keep spinning on the Hamster Wheel of Hell.
If you’re ready to get off the hamster wheel, and find a plan dialed in for you specifically for long term success, then you should schedule an appointment to talk with us for a brief chat to see if or how our process can work for you.