“I just don’t understand why, if I’m doing all the ‘right things,’ I am still dealing with symptoms like fatigue, bloating, pain, and anxiety!”
A woman named Carragh said this last week when we were chatting about her (numerous) attempts to heal from her Fibromyalgia and Hashimoto’s Disease. And to see if or how we could help her.
Clearly, Carragh was upset.
And she SHOULD be upset. In fact, she should be FURIOUS!
On the surface, it seemed that Carragh was doing “all the right things.”
She had been following the restrictive diet her functional medicine doctor had given her for nearly a year.
She did the $2700 of labs her doctor recommended – which simply reconfirmed that Carragh had high inflammation, hormone imbalance, adrenal fatigue, and thyroid disorder. (None of this was new information to Carragh.)
She spent $470 A MONTH, for the past 11 months on the recommended supplements, which she was taking without question. ($5,170 total so far and counting)
She was was faithfully taking the (increased) dosage of her thyroid medication as directed.
And this didn’t include the 10 office visits ($275 each, plus the $800 initial visit – $3,550 total)
But despite her compliance and the $11,420 she had already spent, she was still having heart palpitations, fatigue, pain, mood swings, and constipation.
And… her anxiety was increasing!
Here’s the thing…
After many years of working with hundreds of people with autoimmune disease helping them stop their symptoms and reverse the damage, this is what was obvious to me as I listened to Carrah’s story…
The REASON Carragh was struggling:
- Had nothing to do with her ability to be compliant.
- Wasn’t because she wasn’t smart enough.
- Didn’t mean she wasn’t trying hard enough.
- Wasn’t because she needed more supplements.
- And it was absolutely not because she was too broken to heal.
The REAL REASON Carragh was struggling was because she was following a blanket, one-size-fits all approach.
- Her diet wasn’t dialed in for her specific needs.
- She was taking the same set of supplements everyone of her doctor’s patients was taking, regardless of her symptoms.
- Her doc was INCREASING her meds rather than supporting her body do what it was DESIGNED TO DO and to heal on its own.
- There was nothing customized to Carrah specifically.
- And her labs, though expensive, only confirmed that she was sick and inflamed. They didn’t uncover any underlying reason for WHY she was suffering.
So, if you have (or suspect you have) an autoimmune disease like Hashimoto’s, Celiac, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Crohn’s, or Diabetes…
If you are struggling with hormone imbalance…
If you are dealing with thyroid disorder…
If you have Leaky Gut…
If you have Adrenal Disfunction, high levels of stress, or are tired throughout the day….
If you are simply exhausted by trying to figure out what to do to feel better…
… And you want a personalized plan to approach your autoimmune issues.
Then you need to check out the Autoimmune Freedom Conference!
On June 15, 2019 from 8am – 4pm Pacific Time we are offering for the first time ever, a live, limited-attendance conference entirely on-line so you get maximum information, with minimum expense and hassle!
The goal of the conference: to lead you through an interactive process of creating your own strategy to healing from your autoimmune issues.
CLICK HERE for details!
P.S. If you’re ready NOW to get the customized answers you’ve been searching for, and you don’t want to wait until the Autoimmune Freedom Conference on June 15th, then click on one of the options below to connect with us right now!
- PHONE: Make a phone appointment by clicking here https://www.nourish123.com/heal We’ll chat for about 10 minutes to see if or how we can help.
- FB CHAT: Connect with us on a quick chat via FB Messenger https://www.facebook.com/nourish123nutrition/
- EMAIL: REPLY back to this email, and we’ll connect that way.