Fatigue, Exhaustion, Anxiety, Depression… how do you fix these symptoms?
Last week, Anthony and I discussed symptoms like fatigue, exhaustion, anxiety, and depression… and how you can start to fix these symptoms.
We break down a few key trends that we see from people who experience these common symptoms, including…
- socializing in support groups in a way that perpetuates the idea that sickness and suffering is the only way – do you truly believe in your capacity to heal when you finally find the complete answer to your health puzzle?
- looking for general solutions instead of the customized approach that your body actually needs – are you seeing the whole picture or just trying to deal with one thing at a time?
- trying to force something that is not working for your body – are you preventing your healing process by leaning into an approach that your body is rejecting?
- not treating the body as a whole unit – are you looking at the body as separate components rather than one, complete picture?
- not addressing all aspects of your Autoimmune Disease – does your approach bring together the food, the science, and the soul?
So if you suffer from…
- Celiac disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Heart disease, etc…
…if your GOAL is to understand more about your Autoimmune Disease and how to shift stubborn symptoms… then this episode is perfect for you!
Click the video below to watch the replay:
For additional learning, click here to watch the Webinar.
If you want to feel more aligned about your unique health puzzle, click here to book an Autoimmune Freedom Strategy Appointment.
Let us know if you have any questions.