Myths, Lies & Misconceptions
Yesterday, Anthony and I discussed the common myths, lies, and misconceptions that we hear about Autoimmune Disease all the time!
We discuss the top 13 statements that we hear about Autoimmune Disease that just aren’t true. Here’s a sneak peek at what we cover:
- “This is happening because of my hormones.”
- “It’s hereditary.”
- “My body is just too acidic.”
- “It’s just how I am. I’ve always been this way.”
- “Gluten doesn’t affect me negatively.”
- “My doctor told me that all of these symptoms are caused by menopause.”
- “You can’t come off your medications.”
- “My thyroid is too damaged to heal.”
- “I’ve tried EVERYTHING and nothing works!”
- “My doctor says changing my diet won’t have any impact on my condition.”
- “My doctor says there is no research to support that going gluten and dairy-free will help my Autoimmune issues.”
- “I’m on a ‘natural’ thyroid medication so that’s safer.”
- “I must be healing because I feel better taking all these amazing products and supplements…”
So, if your GOAL is to understand more about your Autoimmune Disease and how to not get caught up in the myths, lies, and misconceptions that keep you sick… then this episode is perfect for you!
Click the video below to watch the replay:
For additional learning, click here to watch the Webinar.
If you want to feel more aligned about your unique health puzzle, click here to book an Autoimmune Freedom Strategy Appointment.
Let us know if you have any questions.