Paleo, Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, nut free, egg free, grain free.
- 1 gallon vegetable stock
- 4 cups pumpkin, roasted
- 3 each carrots, chopped small
- 1 each sweet yellow onion,
- chopped small
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup coconut nectar
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp rubbed sage
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Peel and seed the pumpkin.
- Roast in a 350F oven until fork tender.
- When done set aside.
- Heat the pot to medium.
- Add the coconut oil.
- When the oil is hot add the onions.
- Saute the onions until they become slightly colored.
- Add the carrots and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the pumpkin and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the seasonings and cook for an additional minute. 12) Add the stock and bring to a boil.
- Drop to a simmer and let reduce in volume by 25%. 14) Season to taste.
- Remove from the heat and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass bowl to store.
- Keep refrigerated.