Nourish recipe as demo’ed on ABC15’s Sonoran Living Live by Kirstin Carey, Certified Holistic Nutritionists & Owner of Nourish along with Anthony DiNobile, vegan bodybuilder, and partner at All in Fitness & Wellness.
This recipe is a fabulous way to add protein and Omega 3s to your diet.
- 3t chia seed
- 1 c nut milk
- ½ t cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeded
- pinch sea salt
- 1 t honey, maple syrup, or coconut nectar
- chopped apples, peaches, or pears
- Gel chia seed in nut milk. The easiest way is to mix together in glass bowl, cover and let sit 30 minutes to over night at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Add remaining ingredients and enjoy!
For more vegan dishes – click here to check out our nutrition, fitness, and cooking classes.