A casual restaurant, Nourish™ is a center for wellness, that also happens to serve delicious, health conscious food.
There’s something for everyone.
All dishes on the menu are gluten free, soy free, peanut free! And nearly every dish is made dairy free. There are also vegan, vegetarian, nut-free, egg-free, Paleo, and raw options.
Nourish™ brings you more than just a place to sit and eat!
- Casual style restaurant serving delicious comfort food with a healthy twist
- Meal planning – Healthy diet meal plans based on your goals, needs, and lifestyle – available for pick-up
- Nutritional Consulting – with Certified Holistic Nutritionists to find the best eating plan for you!
- Catering for local parties and events
- Full service bar at the Scottsdale location serving wine, beer, and cocktails
- Outdoor patio seating
- Private dining room in the Scottsdale location for small parties and events
- Programs & Events focused on health and wellness
Kirstin Carey, Nourish Owner & Certified Holistic Nutritionist and Dan Santos, Nourish Corporate Executive Chef & Herbalist present cooking demos and speak for events, conferences, association meetings, and corporate programs on the areas of health, nutrition, and wellness though food.
Popular Programs include:
- Secrets to Uncovering the Right Food for Your Body
- Detoxing your Mind, Body, and Soul
- Food as Thy Medicine
- Blueprinting: Finding Your Personal Food Map
- Your Meal Plan to Food, Fun, Sex, & Happiness!
To discuss the speaking needs for your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org»