I’m sorry if what I’m about to say is too blunt, but this needs to be clear….
If you are:
- Taking medication
- Buying hundreds of dollars of supplements
- Working with a practitioner who doesn’t specialize in the complexities of autoimmune disease
- Still trying to figure out what to eat
- Left hanging by your doctor with no personalized plan to heal
- Ignoring the impact your emotions have on your physical symptoms
- Still trying to pull together a strategy by yourself
… then you are going to stay stuck in this terrible cycle of symptoms!
The weight challenges…
The foggy brain…
THEY AREN’T GOING TO GO AWAY.
Continuing to do the same things over and over and expecting different results will not only makes you slowly lose your mind, but it will make your body angry.
And when the body is angry, and it thinks you’re not listening, then more symptoms will appear.
Symptoms are how your body communicates with you.
And the things that make the body the most angry:
- Medications – because they work against the natural design of the body and do not allow it to heal.
- Too many supplements – the body doesn’t like pills and powders created in a lab. And soooo many of the supplements out there right now, are really man made creations, even if they started out naturally.
- Being Ignored – If your body throws a symptom at you, it doesn’t want you to try to squash the symptoms, what it wants is TO BE HEARD.
- Unaddressed emotional stressors – If you have symptoms that simply won’t go away, it’s a huge red flag that you have some underlying emotional stressor that hasn’t been addressed the way your body wants. Even if you feel like you’ve “dealt with it” already – your body is indicating otherwise.
- Inflammatory foods – If you are eating gluten and/or dairy then your body is inflamed. No question. This isn’t a theory, it’s been proven over and over. And if you have hidden food issues, (and everyone with autoimmune disease has hidden food issues) and you are eating those foods, you will stay in your inflammatory cycle.
Stop living in denial.
If you want to get better, you HAVE to come to terms with the fact that what you’re doing… is simply not working.
YOU MUST SHIFT.
And the biggest shift…. is in your mindset.
Continuing to piece meal your strategy from bits you find here and there just isn’t cutting it.
Continuing to see your doctor, when all he wants to do is run more unnecessary labs, give you medication, and sign you up for more supplements – it’s BS. It’s wrong. And it’s not working for you.
Telling yourself, “I can still probably figure this out” even though you’ve been suffering for far too long.
Well… it’s not going to happen.
It’s not that you’re not smart enough. It’s because you don’t have the resources. You don’t have the access to personalized information. And no matter how much you research, all you’re going to be left with is frustration, lost time, wasted expenses, and more symptoms.
And here’s the thing – YOU SHOULDN’T BE LIVING LIKE THIS.
It’s not ok.
And it needs to stop. Now. Today.
We get it. I’ve been through it. And no one should have to go through it anymore.
If you’re done and want to make the shift, then pop yourself onto our calendar or pop in and start a FB Chat with us to see if or how we can help you.
You deserve answers.
You deserve a strategy for you.
And you deserve to be FREE from your autoimmune disease and the symptoms associated with it.
And the first thing you can do, to shift is to connect with us.
You have three choices on how to do that:
- PHONE: Make a phone appointment by clicking here http://www.nourish123.com/heal We’ll chat for about 10 minutes to see if or how we can help.
- FB CHAT: Connect with us on a quick chat via FB Messenger https://www.facebook.com/nourish123nutrition/
- EMAIL: REPLY back to this email, and we’ll connect that way.
Make a shift right now.
And find your way to FREEDOM.