Roasted Wild Salmon with Steamed Swiss Chard, Raspberries, and Rosemary Lemon Dressing
- 2 pieces of wild salmon (5oz), skinned and deboned
- 3 cps of fresh rainbow chard, chopped
- ½ pint of fresh raspberries
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves removed from stem
- 4 Tbs avocado oil
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced, zested
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle pinch of salt and pepper over both sides of salmon.
- Lightly oil broiling rack and place salmon pieces directly onto rack.
- Cook salmon for 7-10 minutes or until fish begins to flake when fork is twisted in it.
- While salmon is cooking, add about 1/8 c water to a pot and bring to boil.
- Add chopped rainbow chard to pot.
- Sprinkle with about ½ tsp sea salt.
- Add lid.
- Steam for 1-3 minutes or until chard has wilted.
- Pour off any excess water.
- Remove from heat.
- In a small blender, add rosemary, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and avocado oil.
- Blend until combined.
- Divide wilted rainbow chard onto the center of two plates.
- Place one piece of cooked salmon onto the center of the wilted chard.
- Top each dish with equal amounts of lemon dressing.
- Sprinkle a small handful of raspberries onto the dish.