The most popular item on the Nourish restaurant menus, this simple and delightful dish satisfies many palettes. Add some spinach, hemp seeds, almonds, tuna, or chicken for additional protein and this side dish becomes a powerful meal!
Like all the other Nourish recipes, this dish is gluten free, dairy free, soy free, corn free, and peanut free. It’s also a fantastic vegan recipe!
- 4 c roasted sweet potatoes (1 in chunks of sweet potatoes, sprinkled with salt & pepper and tossed with olive oil and roasted for 375 degrees)
- 2 avocados, 1/2″ diced
- 1/4 c Asian Vinaigrette
- Mix roasted sweet potatoes and avocados with vinaigrette.
- 1 c coconut amino acid (this is a substitute for soy sauce
- 1 1/4 c orange juice
- 1 1/4 c lime juice
- 2 Tbs ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 c extra virgin olive oil
- Blend aminos, juices, ginger, garlic, and spices at medium speed for 2 mins.
- Drizzle oil into blender to emulsify.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
For more dishes – click here to check out our nutrition, fitness, and cooking classes.